Top 6 Featured Projects
1. See examples of a Storyboarding template
Created for a Summer Innovative Institute activity for faculty. The storyboards help to frame course design in the context of the Discover – Design – Develop – Deploy model. The idea is to think before you build.
2. See examples of tutorials
Created a centralized Evernote method for team members to answer faculty inquiries about setting up academic technologies.
3. See examples of fampod.org
Designed and developed three new Articulate modules for Family Talk course. Published to Moodle LMS 1.9 as SCORM 1.2.
- Skills Module (27 screens)
- Shifting the Focus Module (18 screens)
- In Home Therapy Module (72 screens)
4. See examples of learn.nctsn.org
Designed speaker series course template integrating Mediasite into a CE credit pathway to include pre-survey and post-test for data collection.
- 30+ course/sites built, 135+ Mediasite presentations (live/on-demand)
- Psychological First Aid, Military Families, Special Topics
- 25 Monthly NCTSN Newsletters
5. See examples of USD IT Training calendar marketing
Managed IT Training calendar offerings, created new courses, designed and updated training materials, managed workshop enrollment system.
- Blackboard Essentials, Gradebook, Tests & Assessments
- Blackboard Collaborate
ATS (Academic Technology Services) Special Events
Assisted in planning of faculty events, offered training and support.
- Summer Innovative Institute (2 week faculty immersion for Blackboard)
- Academic Technology Bootcamp (Pre-semester Blackboard drop-ins)
- IT Annual Technology Showcase
6. See examples of Eldertech CSS/HTML website
Dreamweaver (CSS/HTML) coded website for faculty from Engineering and Nursing departments at the University of Missouri.